God (18 and 20 July 2008 and so on)

I.
You came
in a dream
You were there
and you were seen

but here I am
Awake and confused
missing part of me
and missing all of you

where have you gone
and what will I do

II.
I am the daughter of Zion
The Lion, The Lion
She wakes
She rawrs
Her love is all but yours

She is the provider
And She weeps at your lack of fire
And She is your protector

III.
Beyond me and beyond you there is something bigger. It is grand and holy and much beyond our capacity to understand it. I have found it, and so have you. What, though, can we call it? Often we call it love; often we call it God. But I am curious about this god-idea. God infers a power and an involvement. God is also a marked term that has the stigma of time. It carries the acts that have been done in the name of "God", it holds an enormous variation in association, and mostly, it has been the cause of much pain.

IV.
Me: God didn't think the whole ovary thing all the way through.
Shara: It wouldn't be the first time...he also put flamingo's kneecaps on backwards.

(4 September 2008)

V.
A voice of Reason
Suggesting that Reason itself
is not alone enough
Faith, here, is also required
A rebuttal and rebuked
No it shall not be
Mon Dieu.
Ou? Ou est-tu?

VI.
God.

Experience seems truthful. But I cannot logically say that it is. My experience is jaded. Moreover, my filter is flawed. Thus I must rely upon reason.

Yours truthfully,
grace anna

P.S. This sucks.

No comments: