There is a place near me
Or rather it is the space that is to the left of me
Or maybe it just is what is left of me
I don't really know
But I do know that it haunts me
Or rather not knowing what it is haunts me
Or maybe knowing that something is not right haunts me
I don't really know
There is something talking inside me
Or rather a voice whispering to me
Or maybe a voice shouting at me
I don't really know
The voice is saying something about truth
Or rather asking me about truth
Or maybe telling me all about real Truth
I don't really know
But I do really want to know
Or rather keep up the facade of wanting to know
Or maybe I don't care to know
I don't really know
And what is left of me stands strong
I do really care and I will one day know
When I will know the truth:
I don't really know
No comments:
Post a Comment