When you are sad, this balloon will be your buoy, and will prevent you from sinking. When life has become overwhelming, when burdens weigh you down, look at this balloon, and remember that life is a joke, not to be taken too seriously. Humour is the answer, it is the key. If you don't want to be life's punchline (and I submit that you do not), then you must play along. Prick love for pricking, and you'll beat love down. But that's not my personal recommendation. Disclaimer: life is a bitch. And she is no amateur. Take life lightly, with a pinch of salt and of chucklez, and you, yes you, will be successful as this here balloon, (which will eventually pop) full and floating on a breeze, careless and free and an awesome shade of green. And here I end, please disregard whatever I wrote. I just wanted to see how profound I could make a balloon.
I wish this was my own work...but I give credit where credit is due: Coriz
When you are sad, this balloon will be your buoy, and will prevent you from sinking. When life has become overwhelming, when burdens weigh you down, look at this balloon, and remember that life is a joke, not to be taken too seriously. Humour is the answer, it is the key. If you don't want to be life's punchline (and I submit that you do not), then you must play along. Prick love for pricking, and you'll beat love down. But that's not my personal recommendation. Disclaimer: life is a bitch. And she is no amateur. Take life lightly, with a pinch of salt and of chucklez, and you, yes you, will be successful as this here balloon, (which will eventually pop) full and floating on a breeze, careless and free and an awesome shade of green. And here I end, please disregard whatever I wrote. I just wanted to see how profound I could make a balloon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA I can't believe this made it onto your blog! You are hilarious.
MiSsIN' U aLReaDy~~!
Beautiful, good call Corissa!
Post a Comment