Once upon a time a puny girl decided to build the biggest flight of stairs ever made leading to Hades. She wanted to have a conversation with the greatest human to ever live: Jimmy Page, but he was off at a concert. She was shocked to find that Hades' head was not on fire like in Hercules. Instead, atop his head he wore a bra to contain his insane hair. While the girl was visiting Hades, she ran into Ghandi, and said, "WTF R U DOIN IN HURR?!" Gandhi then broke into a rap: "Yo...I'm down in Hades/Chillin' wit all da ladies/fastin' like crazy/I'll be your home slice baby." In reaction, the girl - named Ursula - said, "man, I'm puny. Ghandi, I can't spell your name. Let's go find three small goats to sacrifice. I need some protein. What are you hungry for?" Ghandi bellowed, "FUCK ME STANDING! That sounds like a great idea." And they ventured off to find three small goats, and a bucket.
The End.
(Corissa = italics, Grace = not italics)
3 comments:
lovely.
it's fucking amazing
Thrilling, delightful, insightful...
I was captivated and impressed all through the story
Post a Comment