I want to be inside you
beside you
I want to be
to the left of you
right of you
I want to be in you
to begin with you
I want to die with you
and have an end with you
I want to be near you
to be dear to you
I want to be with you
and I want my nakedness to burn for you
I want your body
I want to quench all the lusts
your body may have
I want to teach your body
the contours of mine
while I soak in the wonders of yours
I want our rhythms to merge
to moan out
"you've quenched [deep inhalation] my thirst"
I want to envelope you
and I want to be enveloped
I want to feel passion
in every vein, eyelash, and toenail
I want every inch of skin
my every single pore
to worship
every pore of yours
1 comment:
mary wise and i agree that you are so wonderfully graphic, and that this is a fantastic poem. i love you, grace miller, and i wish you were here.
Post a Comment